ANORGANİK KİMYA LAB.
KIM 223L - Anorganik Kimya Lab.
- Some metal complexes of a Schiff’s base
- Simulation of atomic and molecular orbitals
- The VSEPR theory
- Potassium bis(oxalate)cuprate(ii) dihydrate: preparation and analysis
- Preparation and investigation of some coordination compounds
- Ammonium dichromate, chromium (iii)oxide, potassium chromate and potassium tetraperoxochromate(V)
- Transition metal-carbon bonds in chemistry and biology
- Metal acetylacetonate complexes: preparation and characterization
- Magnetic susceptibility
- Spectrophotometric determination of the composition of a coordination complex in solution